Work Permit Support

NYQUEST makes the work permit process very simple. You do NOT need to interview at a Canadian consulate to receive the work permit. In the vast majority of cases, your work permit will be organized completely via email and in rare cases by regular mail. NYQUEST works with your camp to organize this. This is provided only to participants who apply for camp counsellor positions—not support staff. For those individuals who want to stay in Canada for up to one year, with the possibility of working for multiple employers to help pay for their travels, NYQUEST recommends you apply for the Canadian Working Holiday Permit through the ‘International Experience Canada‘ program.